PT. IPS Teknokraft Indonesia is a joint venture between PT. Teknokraftindo Asia an Indonesian company and Industrial Plant and Services (IPS) an Australian Company who’s also a service arm of the DIAG group.
Our activities cover the sale, service & repair industrial rotating equipment such as axial & radial compressors, screw compressors, reciprocating compressors, blowers, steam turbines, gas expanders, pumps, gearboxes and centrifuges.
Our focus is on sectors such as the power generation, oil & gas, resources, utilities & water, petrochemical, industrial gasses, chemical plants, food & beverage, pulp & paper and manufacturing sectors.
Our partners are world-leading original equipment manufacturers.
Our customers are all companies seeking an understanding, co-operative, effective and quality approach to their rotating equipment needs.
IPS Teknokraft Indonesia provide services by:
- Ensuring we continually strive to improve the safety of personnel, environment and plant by ongoing safety management.
- Working with the customer to clearly identify needs, outcomes and objectives.
- Scoping, managing and executing work in a cost and time effective manner whilst providing a practical and quality solution.
- Minimising customer costs by applying efficient and practical working practices.
- Using the experience of focused, competent and dedicated personnel.
- Maintaining a flexible, amicable and professional approach with our customers.
IPS Teknokraft Indonesia together with their partner company DIAG supported by H&B are also able to offer a complete integrated package for a longwall mining installation under one contract.
Safety – Quality – Efficiency – Integrity – Respect – Flexibility – Reliability – Delivery